Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 106.

Donnerstag, 8. September 2016, 13:55

Forenbeitrag von: »toilet«

suggestions questions

well i dont in fact get paid for it but yes..... and odin the chess piece not any new servers,jesus...do u have odin servers or thoe ??

Donnerstag, 8. September 2016, 07:51

suggestions questions

why dont u open up for odin 1-2-3? why r not there anymore god lvls...since u have opened up on the maps to 574 why dont u lock/unlock lower lvls for godlys so they dont ruin the game for newer players? just look at maps 1-9.. why dont u stop shaving gold and equipment when there r events...yes even honor badges? all this makes u wonder really if u want this game to develope,as it looks now ....not good at all

Sonntag, 4. September 2016, 08:23

Gnade, bitte

yes as godly 550 and maybe on all,its becoming boring but drop rate is there,yes u only get stuff below u question is when do the new god lvls come,they have opened up on the maps THAT i think will also give more parts,higher than before

Mittwoch, 31. August 2016, 07:13

Gnade, bitte

lol think people r nagging a lot. it took me 250 god lvls before i even got a godly weapon to my main,and it didnt come from yy,got it from asgard so if u add up how much 250 god lvls r in xp u find out that there r nothing different at yy what u should be concernd about is that yy has a different way of making u feel bad when u hit 550 u only get stuff way below u in lvl and after 1700 lvls in ragnar/yy i can say this,the drop rate r there...u get more in gold etc than before what u dont get an...

Montag, 29. August 2016, 09:55

New Server(s)?

really?? new server,u must be joking,havent u read whats been said above? and what will u fill that server with? 10 from asia 3 from egypt 10 from turky wouldnt even be worth the effort due to cost of a server but nice nagging

Montag, 22. August 2016, 14:38

Was hört ihr für Musik?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7sIqyoRFiU just for real vikings

Donnerstag, 18. August 2016, 09:25

Cultures Online Celebrates its Sixth Birthday – Event August 16 2016 until August 21 2016.

is it time to ask what we as users of a service can demand of a provider of this services?

Freitag, 24. Juni 2016, 18:29

Tribe?

if u had been in gb2 a sure place in the top tribe

Freitag, 10. Juni 2016, 07:42

Bots? Faker? PvE? Multiaccounts?

lol,well i can tell u this....some of us have even posted screenshots of those u refer to in real time,several times and yes u can get a mail where they say...we will take the cheaters,and yes maybe it is to make u happy for like 10 min. its a little bigger than they will admit,and they have no preventive way of solving it i asked a long time ago why they didnt post who they banned,got no answer so either they dont care or they really dont know how to prevent this(and thats in my book a lie) and...

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2016, 16:44

Bots? Faker? PvE? Multiaccounts?

they r all over,multies yes several name types, as u said numbers and names only thing u can do is complain and yes,they do ruin the game for others

Samstag, 16. April 2016, 18:14

End of vacation mode

yes very good,have done a lot of the same myself

Mittwoch, 13. April 2016, 19:04

Nutzen von xp-Tränken unter diesen Umständen

idefix u r way way off,today with 6 lvls i lost 10 mill xp.justifie 10% usage at the time it is right,please do then u can add on ALL the 6 lvls i have to take to get 3 potions at least,THEN and ONLY then u can say....ohh its good i can tell u it really takes time to gather 100 mill xp with 10%

Mittwoch, 13. April 2016, 08:37

Nutzen von xp-Tränken unter diesen Umständen

u r correct and it doesnt get better,same for me at last 2 lvls...iow progressive and i am gl 382

Mittwoch, 13. April 2016, 08:08

Meine Meinung

nah not fun,u see the gomera cost 50 seals less...and thats okey.but it also gives less xp...thats bad. and the thing is.....is it really worth it,well i did a lot of runs got 2 potions,at the end,i lost xp can i take it back with potions,not likely....u see thats the thing in this game,u loose gradually and the stuff u get at gomera...its in fact useless,u can sell it yes but still u have this feeling...why did i do this at other dungeons u feel that u have to go,not at this one

Mittwoch, 13. April 2016, 07:18

Server Maintenance and Update, April 12 2016 10 am until 11:30 am CEST (3 am – 4:30 am CDT).

u need to total clean ur browser strange in a way,i had never thought i would have to do so on my main computer if u have a less powerful pc,take a look at a browser called meleon there u can clean coockies and cache while still beeing on,or if u have a lap top....use a usb for memory and expand it as much as u can normally that fixes the most

Dienstag, 12. April 2016, 11:41

A new Dungeon for the God-Level-Players

well that is not the question,i didnt think i could get drunk on them is it like this: 1 potion will only count for that moron who takes it, or all 3 that u take with u to that specific run so in other words the xp will it count for the one that takes it or all that goes with that specific moron?