Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 122.

Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2018, 03:37

Forenbeitrag von: »Bleeck«

Proposal for necessary improvements

Zitat von »Exchequer« Zitat von »Bleeck« What I like most about the current game is that it is not pay to win. Really? You can buy runes to open dungeons, buy 200 minutes of time to do more missions, buy the 50% sail, level up your colony and tribe wonders at maximum, put the tribe colony buffs at maximum -> Win more XP, level up and increase your skills, this gives you an advantage over players who do not buy runes -> Pay to Win I've never used runes to open dungeons. The last time I didn't ha...

Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2018, 04:55

Proposal for necessary improvements

Start actively advertising again. The player base on US1 is roughly 20% of what it was two years ago. Honestly, at this point, I expect it would be better to re-write the game in html5 and do a reset as Culture Online 2 though. Give existing active players titles and some in game bonuses based on what we've accomplished here, then relegate the current version to the dust bin of history. What I like most about the current game is that it is not pay to win. Since game developers want a paycheck, I...

Freitag, 12. Januar 2018, 05:37

Thank you.

I haven't noticed a lag problem since the servers came back up. Good work.

Donnerstag, 11. Januar 2018, 19:56

Some Page Loads are very slow

The lag is hitting everyone so it isn't a problem on your end. Since there is nothing us players can do, I'll offer some idle speculation. The jump in lag corresponds with the timeline for China's move to ban bitcoin mining. We've seen a big uptick in hackers using servers from mining over the last few weeks. Perhaps the Cultures server is hosting an undetected miner.

Dienstag, 29. August 2017, 22:05

Event not as advertised

I ended up with 666 extra WL. Needless to say, I'm a little bummed out right now.

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2016, 08:37

Game is unable to complete loading

Well at least there wasn't anything major happening today. I'm not installing more flash so I'm stuck waiting for a fix.

Freitag, 26. August 2016, 18:17

Gift-Weekend at Cultures Online, August 27 and 28 2016.

I received a drifter for a daily task. As the sail was free I don't expect compensation should there be a bug but I will still report any potential issues.

Donnerstag, 25. August 2016, 17:40

Gift-Weekend at Cultures Online, August 27 and 28 2016.

If I buy a drifter(20% reduction) does the remaining time get added(adjusted to account for the 20 to 50% difference)?

Samstag, 20. August 2016, 09:40

Cultures Online Celebrates its Sixth Birthday – Event August 16 2016 until August 21 2016.

Hot take.... I agree with iron. If I had know we had so much more WL I would have planned to move my heroes up further. I will adjust on the fly, which can be interesting, but on Monday I will know I could have done so much more.

Donnerstag, 18. August 2016, 15:55

Cultures Online Celebrates its Sixth Birthday – Event August 16 2016 until August 21 2016.

That's quite alright. I have enough runes saved I can benefit nicely from the event. I would like to be able to replace them while the sale is on though. With my rune wasting skills it would take me another year to save what I plan on using, even with the event runes.

Donnerstag, 18. August 2016, 11:24

Payment issue

I am attempting to purchase runes and keep getting stuck in the checkout. I am able to get to the my info section. After filling in the form and clicking save nothing happens. At no point is there an option to enter the VISA number I am trying to use. The url where the problem is occurring is https://en.gamigo.com/culturesonline/en/cashshop/address if that helps.

Donnerstag, 18. August 2016, 11:09

Rune purchase issue

I keep getting stuck on step 2 as I try to save the name and address information. After clicking save nothing appears to happen.

Sonntag, 7. August 2016, 02:35

New Server(s)?

Zitat von »weemart« I welcome the feedback. But I feel that I can join a server and play the duels and raids and reach the top 100 or top 50 easily then have noone left to attack. There are so many players who have become inactive that there are level 20- players quite high in those rankings. Inactive players get removed from the raid and duel lists periodically. I do not know the specifics but many times my favorite targets have disappeared just as I have finally been able to beat them. Despit...

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2016, 19:46

Cultures now available on iPad!

It would be great to see an influx of players.

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2016, 16:47

New Server(s)?

When I started playing I just joined US1 figuring I'd learn what I was doing before I jumped to a new server. About 19 months later there hasn't been a new server but I one of the strongest active players. I'd like to take credit for moving up compared to players that have been around 4+ years more but the reality is that a large number of people have stopped playing since I joined. I recall seeing 1200+ players in the duel list but today we only have 409. Getting new players onto current server...

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2016, 15:58

gems

It would be nice to have something to do with the extra diamonds and rubies I have.

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016, 04:14

Got disconnected and cannot log in

Still down. Hopefully no one loses to much from the delay.