Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 45.

Montag, 5. Dezember 2016, 06:58

Forenbeitrag von: »Gummiguran«

Year after Year… Christmas 2016, November 26 until January 4 .

it seems that the Admins are on some kind Christmas holliday, due the lack of answer on your question... i am also interested in having an answer on them godly pillars

Montag, 22. August 2016, 07:30

Cultures Online Celebrates its Sixth Birthday – Event August 16 2016 until August 21 2016.

@Iron and @Bleeck i so agree with you. nice to see that someone else but me have this thoughts. and.. Amidalas/Funatics "ups, autotranslation missed out some" is not a good excuse. maybe it is time for a REAL proofread before posting.

Freitag, 19. August 2016, 05:02

Cultures Online Celebrates its Sixth Birthday – Event August 16 2016 until August 21 2016.

On Friday the Treasure Chest Merchant celebrates with you. For each Treasure Chest you buy with runes you will receive five additional keys to open a second treasure chest free of charge. And the treasure chests will contain the heroic potions which boost all your attributes and last for 2 or even 7 days. Bjarni adds 100 wanderlust points to that and the Cultures Online Team gives you 10 runes for logging in on Friday. great translation.. how hard can it be to write a "zero".. for the ones that ...

Montag, 27. Juni 2016, 10:16

UEFA EURO 2016 June 10 – July 10 2016.

hiya Ami ok, thank you for clearing this out for a fuzzy brain like me

Montag, 27. Juni 2016, 08:01

hiya Germany played very well last night (Sunday) 3-0 against Slovakia. Congrats Germany! so, my question.. how will this be counted for this weekend? is it going to be counted for next weekend? the reason I ask is because this was played on a Sunday.

Sonntag, 26. Juni 2016, 07:29

Tribe?

hiya Brandur oi!! is it like that?! then I totally understand, how stupid of me to not see that one... "stupid is as stupid does" regards Gummi Bubba Guran

Samstag, 25. Juni 2016, 11:58

Tribe?

hiya as always.. I must be really stupid.. Armin says: "Tribe? a tribe for me? ?GB1 LVL 159 AND 88" two accounts.. on GB1? Amidala says: "Good Luck in finding a tribe" how to interpret this?

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016, 09:00

Got disconnected and cannot log in

hiya 6:44, Brandur: "the technical team is now working on to solve the loggin problem" quite some time to solve a problem.. or did someone steal the servers?

Dienstag, 14. Juni 2016, 13:27

hiya Theo thank you, hun. that explains it. what would this Forum be without you

Montag, 13. Juni 2016, 16:43

sorry I could not edit my own post I should also had written: is it 50% every weekend during the Football Championships? if so, I understand the MAX 300% XP

Montag, 13. Juni 2016, 16:36

hiya Cultures Online Team there is something I do not get here, sorry. guess it is because I am old.. first you say: "During the weekends all players receive + 50 % XP per goal* from the German team during the week before that weekend. Up to a maximum of + 300 % XP!" in the next breath you say: "all players will receive + 250 % XP on the weekend" so my question.. is it MAX 300% or 250% XP if Germany scores 5 goals?

Samstag, 11. Juni 2016, 20:42

Bots? Faker? PvE? Multiaccounts?

no, not at all today I noticed even more multiaccounts, it is really sad. and I used to play Seafight many years ago, so I know exactly what you are talking about, Calzone

Montag, 23. Mai 2016, 11:04

Kongregate Website Cultures is OFFLINE Error Code: c93822b

hiya feels that something like this should be in place.. again: "Did the server-down yesterday bug you, too? You wanted to set your sails but couldn’t? Catch up and play Cultures Online and receive + 400 % XP and 400 additional points of wanderlust."

Donnerstag, 28. April 2016, 10:06

End of vacation mode

Theo "I hate it, when a confirmation box sits in the background waiting for me to click and to appear in exactly that millisecond". "Wait - was there just a pop-up appearing under my cursor? And what the hell was it about?" ***totally, totally confirmed***

Donnerstag, 28. April 2016, 08:53

End of vacation mode

Bleeck, I really agree with you. Well written, both this last message and also the previous one. And.. I really I can not stop thinking about this comment "Many players complained about too many confirmation windows and this is one way to simplify the gameplay." So, if I understand this right, you took away some "small" confirmation boxes due to whining from players, and was this very well paying players, maybe? And how simplify? There are many players here that never uses runes and for them thi...

Dienstag, 26. April 2016, 19:49

End of vacation mode

hiya Amidala thank you for your answer, that explains some. but I am sad to hear, that there will be no change. so I am not pleased with your answer, but that is another question though

Sonntag, 24. April 2016, 11:04

End of vacation mode

@Luckysman, I did not, or do not expect anything until I get an answer. it was not me who started this thread and I did not know that this "issue" has been up for discussion earlier.

Sonntag, 24. April 2016, 10:59

End of vacation mode

@Theo lol, did I? good! well, I still want an answer from "the higher ones"