Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Funatics - Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 26. November 2015, 17:05

"The Fall of YinYang" Q&A .

What is „The Fall of YinYang“?

„The Fall of YinYang“ is like Ragnarök a recurring and temporary event, which begings after a dormant phase by players offering sacrifices (donation phase). Players donate to reach a global donation goal and to earn one or more runs of „The Fall of YinYang“. One run has 12 brackets, for which a player, who qualified for this event before, doesn't have to spend seals or helmets to open them. In this instance, „The Fall of YinYang“ works like Ragnarök.

Have the enemies gotten stronger in „The Fall of YinYang“?

How powerful the enemies in „The Fall of YinYang“ are is based on the enemies in Ragnarök. Brave warriors don't have a harder time than before. But don't forget, you still need to be prepared well.

Are there new items in „The Fall of YinYang“?

There is a completely new set for each weapon class, in the types „Normal“, „Mighty“ and „Godly!“. They can be combined between each type and level.
The new set items are more powerful than the Ragnarök set items and CAN'T be combined with those.

Are there new pillars in „The Fall of YinYang“? What happens with the Ragnarök pillars?

There are also pillars in „The Fall of YinYang“, which are identical to the Ragnarök pillars. But your Ragnarök pillars won't be useless now, since they'll be exchanged into the new ones automatically.
That way, you'll keep your previously earned bonuses and can proceed to enhance them, if they haven't been maxed out yet.

I want to complete my Ragnarök-Set. Can I still find the set items somewhere?

You can still find the godly Ragnarök set items in Asgard. The regular and blessed Ragnarök set items have been secured by the Groundskeeper, but if you're lucky you can find it there.

I've been a successful Savior of the Gods. What will happen to my achievements and bonuses?

Successful Saviors will be able to earn new achievements in „The Fall of YinYang“.
Similar to the pillars, the Ragnarök achievements will be replaced by new ones, which you can gain in „The Fall of YinYang“. This means, that you'll keep all bonuses you've received so far and further enhance them.

Donnerstag, 26. November 2015, 18:09

OH YES

:thumbsup:
A coeur vaillant rien d'impossible :thumbup:

Freitag, 27. November 2015, 12:26

Salut!

Avez-vous des questions?
There were several questions in the German forum and I have already answered there, but if you should have any, feel free to ask here, even if they are already answered in German.

With kind regards,
Amidala
I am a Funatic
Kontakt: support@cultures-online.de

Freitag, 27. November 2015, 12:46

Hello,

Merci Amidala pour cet effort en Français.c'est gentil :)
Pour ma part tout est clair et j'ai hâte :D

Freitag, 27. November 2015, 12:54

Hello,

Pour l'instant, je n'ai pas de question en particulier mais je n'ai pas encore tout lu :whistling:

Merci Amidala.

Montag, 30. November 2015, 20:29

Hello,

J'ai enfin tout lu :thumbsup:

L'accès à ce nouveau donjon est-il toujours à partir du niveau 20 ?

Cette partie n'est pas traduite par google, peut-on l'expliquer ? :

Eis gibt ein neues komplette Für Jede Waffenklasse, jeweils in den Abstufungen, Normal ', Mächtig!' Und, Götterhaft! '. Sie sich zwischen den lassen Abstufungen und des kombinieren de niveau Bereichen

Merci :thumbup:

Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2015, 10:43

L'accès à ce nouveau donjon est-il toujours à partir du niveau 20 ?

Oui!

Cette partie n'est pas traduite par google, peut-on l'expliquer ? :
Eis gibt ein neues komplette Für Jede Waffenklasse, jeweils in den Abstufungen, Normal ', Mächtig!' Und, Götterhaft! '. Sie sich zwischen den lassen Abstufungen und des kombinieren de niveau Bereichen

Je dois utiliser l'anglais ici:
There will be a new set for each weapon-class. The items have the qualities 'regular', 'mighty' and 'godly'. They all can be combined, regardless of quality or level (within the weapon-class).

Basically it's all the same as with the Ragnarök gear.

Cordialement,
Amidala
I am a Funatic

Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2015, 17:09

Hello,

Ok merci :sleeping:

Et merci pour le français :thumbsup:

Bien à toi

:thumbup:

Sonntag, 13. Dezember 2015, 19:45

Supers outils dans le nouveau donjon

Hello,

Une très très très belle surprise avec des supers outils dans le donjon Yin Yan :thumbup:

Merci

Sonntag, 13. Dezember 2015, 21:58

Bonsoir,

Par contre étonnant !!! Au S1 et 2, j'ai toujours les personnages de l'ancien Donjon le Ragnarok. A la différence sur le S3 j'ai le nouveau donjon avec les nouveaux personnages du Yin Yong ...

Il n'y aurait pas un truc qui cloche, genre un bug?

Montag, 14. Dezember 2015, 14:04

Some of your new foes may resemble the foes you have encountered in Ragnarök...
However, there are new faces, too.

With kind regards,
Amidala
I am a Funatic

Montag, 14. Dezember 2015, 14:12

I'm from the ES1 server and all of my foes are the same foes as the Ragnarok foes, there's no one different

Montag, 14. Dezember 2015, 17:20

You are right, there is an issue with the data on the live servers. We are going to fix it tomorrow morning.

Please accept our apologies.

With kind regards,
Amidala
I am a Funatic