Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Funatics - Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 15. Januar 2016, 15:33

Resource-credit to all players who log in to CO during January 28 – January 31 .

Hello Community

As announced we are going to credit resources to your storehouse before the next start of The Fall of YinYang. To be precise you are going to receive 50 % of your storehouse‘s capacity in wood, stone, iron, gold and ideas.

The resources will be credited the moment you first log in to a server during January 28 until January 31. That means you will have to log in on one of these days to receive the credit!

If you want to make sure the resources cannot be plundered by other players, set your watchtower to peace-mode (Please note: this will make you lose your rank in the duels and the raids rankings) or you exchange the materials for magic seals or use them to build or expand buildings.

Resources are credited per server, but you will have to log in to all servers you are playing on in order to receive them. If you don’t log in on a server on one of the days mentioned, the resources will not be credited.

Should your storehouse already hold more than half of its capacity at the time of crediting, all resources exceeding the capacity lapse. That’s why you should make sure your storehouse has enough free space available and keep in mind that your heroes will still produce resources while you are offline. Lapsed resources will not be credited again!

Feel free to post questions, we will be glad to help you.

With kind regards,

Yours Cultures Online Team
I am a Funatic
Kontakt: support@cultures-online.de

Freitag, 15. Januar 2016, 15:35

Waouuuuuu, c'est super ça :thumbsup:

MERCI :thumbsup:
A coeur vaillant rien d'impossible :thumbup:

Freitag, 15. Januar 2016, 15:41

Thats the nice one,thank you in advance :)

Freitag, 15. Januar 2016, 18:15

I mentioned a seal sale in previous posts but this is far better.

Freitag, 15. Januar 2016, 19:26

hiya Amidala

if we players build up our storehouses now, before this "Resource-credit", do we then 50% of the capasity we will have on our storehouses during January 28 – January 31 or
do we get 50% of what we have now?
i am guessing at what we will have during January 28 – January 31 but i need to ask anyways, just to be sure that i give the right answers if anyone
wondering about the same question in our tribe ;-)

regards Gummiguran
:love: Gummiguran

Freitag, 15. Januar 2016, 21:22

Hello Gummiguran,

yes the capasity of the storehouse when you log in during January 28 and January 31 is the base for the 50% you will get.

Regards

Brandur

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 15:55

Et après le 31 ? si j'ai 100 millions d'unité de fer je vais garder mes 100 millions ?
ou je vais perdre 60 millions car le seuil redescend a 40 millions ?

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 16:00

enfin plutôt : si j'ai une capacité de +50 % pour 40 millions = 60 millions d'unité de fer je vais garder mes 20 millions en surplus ?
ou je vais perdre 20 millions car le seuil redescend a 40 millions ?

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2016, 09:32

hiya Brandur

thank you so much for your answer, and i am sorry for my late reply.

all members in the tribe been pleased with the clear answer :-)

regards Gummiguran
:love: Gummiguran

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2016, 12:16

@MiaouMiaou:
You will only receive resources that fit into your storehouse. If your storehouse has a capacity of 40 million and you already have 40 million iron, you lose the credited iron because it does not fit into your storehouse. That's why we have recommended to make space in your storage.

I hope I understood your question correctly and have answered it. Otherwise please let me know. :)

Cordialement,
Amidala
I am a Funatic
Kontakt: support@cultures-online.de

Thema bewerten